Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lost my wallet :(

Went out with Dwarf, Fifi, DelonVig, YiyinJiahao, Kokonut, Kaiwan and Najib.

We sat around an escalator for don't-know-what-reason. Went to Yamaha to play that $11k electone. :(

Okok fast forwarding to LJS, we ate and talked, used a little laptop and posted the previous post. hehehe :( Jib met up with us, then left later and came back again.

Lost my wallet at X-Zone Dhoby Ghaut :( Braun Buffel invsbl series. Items inside consists of Ticket Stubs, 2 Debit cards, DM card, Student Pass, etc. If found please return to me or esle your whole family will die in a car accident; Father arms were crushed by a truck, mom's head crushed by the right wheel with your dad witnessing the whole event, suffering but unable to do anything because of his arms. Okok in short, your family dies. :(

Went to X-Zone with Dwarf today to look for my wallet, they found my A.P.C. New Cures but not my wallet? Conspiracy, I reckon. :( Sad day. :( Overdrives have yet to arrive. *Prays for tomorrow*


Special Thanks;
Najib for lending me $2.50 and consoling me even though I'm not THAT sad. :( But still thanks ah ccb.

Dwarf for consoling me and going to X-Zone extra early to halp me find mai wallet. Love<3

Everyone esle for consoling me (Yiyin, Eunice, Jialan, CS, Delon, and others that I forgot)


I can has a money?
hehe
:(