few moar days to my birthday :(
Another nail in the coffin :(
Ok so............... Things that I will do on my birthday
Go register for driving lessons, Basic Theory + TP.
I want to drive like nao, forcing myself to wake up at 6am to prepare for lessons at 9 is really taxing to my body, tak boleh tahan ah siol :( Lucky hols lieo ah!
At least I have fun classmates and sum gud facis, most of the facis that facilitates my class are good anyways.
Other topiks
Bought Guitar Hero 3 a day or 2 ago. Fun fun fun. They finally came to their senses by making a wireless les paul guitar(It even has 'Gibson' embedded in the headstock. lollercakes). :(
That's all :(
Waiting for my Wii, hopefully tomorrow. Gonna play Warioware: Smooth Moves like crazy, can't wait.
BAIBAI!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Update!!!!!!
Posted by
Don
at
6:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|