Sunday, November 25, 2007

Finally an update!!! =O


Hay guyz, as you all know I've been craving for a Fillet-O-Fish 2 days ago. But thanks to daddy-o I got tis.
Woohoo :(










Ok so, I went out with Dwarf today(SIX MONTHS BITCHES!!!). Went to vivo, wanted to catch 'The Kingdom' in GV's Gold Class but it was full. :( This goes to show that Sgreans are getting richer and richer. Okay nevermind then we went to Earl Swensens to eat :( (Soz, no pics here they're with Dwarf) I ordered Fish and Chips and Topless 5(5BallsOfStickyChewyChocolate), Dwarf Ordered some Black Pepper Chicken thingy and a chocolate banana sunday thingy. I almost died :( Total went up to 61.90 (Pretty cheap considering the fact that I almost died)

Okay, then we went up to Tenchi, and walked around and then I saw this and my eyes gleamed like the flames of a thousand dragons and guess what???????????????????????????????













I got it!(Thanks to Dwarf for the loan) It's basically a piece of plastic and then you attach your wiimote + nunchuck to it and then you can kill the bad guys, comes with a free game too. :(

O and we bought an orange Eclipse (RARE!!!!!!!!!!) so that I can add it to my tiny collection of boxes :(




After much consideration(Yes, I've been thinking all week), I'm going to get that guitar(on the left). It's a Gibson Les Paul Studio. Notice the awesome red paint job it has(BE JEALOUS, BE VERY JEALOUS) :(









OKAI IM DONE!
I have something to say before I go.

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!!

O and 4chan for the lulz.