Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What I did yesterday~( and the interestingest post ever!)

I can't say much really, all I did was went to school and Mac-ed afterwards
You found it, this is your first step to what I'm about to say.
Nobody woke me up, so I had to wake myself up from slumber at 6:15 :( EARLY RIGHT?! :(
What I am about to say might irritate some/many, but I don't really care.

Very tired ah! Reached school at around 9:10 for the UT, almost late, AGAIN! :(
I don't know what to do.
Everytime I managed to chiong into the class and start the UT, but Maths was fucking hard wtf:(
Dad told me to not trust anyone ever in my Life, except myself.
Regretted not studying or even going through but hopefull I'll be able to get at least get a C+ or hopefully a B (Again) hahahahaha, then more people will hate me. :x
Dad was right, it's impossible to trust anyone in your life 100%. The only person that wouldn't lie
Thankfully I didn't miss the UT la, take better than don't take, right?! :x Don optimistic seh~ haha
Is yourself. Lots of things buried, deep beneath the earth. Thanks for reading.
P.S. No pics:( Camera not with me, and also lazy to upload random pics~
P.S. Do not trust anyone except yourself, you'll come to regret it, sooner or later.