Has been a long time since I updated hehe :(
School's reopening tomorrow, the enthusiastic side of me says "I can't wait to see all my friends", whereas the lazy side of me says "Fuck school, I need sleep" :(
Ok What happened today. Woke up at 11 to watch the Chinese Drama Serial "Eight Immortal". At about 1, I went to Shaw Centre's CK Sale with Dwarf and rents to buy clothes for CNY. (Pics below later).
Me and Dwarf split up with my parents and I went with dwarf to Taka to find some accessories, we ate first @ Mos Burger. Then we went to Aldo Accessories, saw the a beetle necklace that looks awfully similar to the Signature Bee in Dior Homme. Hmm :(
Then went to Topman, saw a key necklace. Robokop'ed it. :D
Total Damage: 340
Pictures as follows.





Got tops only, pardon the ugly and messy room. hehe
Sunday, January 6, 2008
UPDATE
Posted by
Don
at
9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|