Jo came to my house like at 10 or 10:30am today. We watched the Colbert Report(14th feb) for a while.
Went out to our mini outing to AMK Hub.
Walk here walk there, eat here eat there and then I got..........
FUCK YES, ROCKBAND (Special Ed)
:(
The name is pretty self-explanatory but I'll go into details.
So basically, Rockband's a game where you form a band(duh) either offline or online, the special edition comes with a Drum kit, a Mic and a Guitar. Awesome, I know.
Guitar first, not used to it. Prefer GH3's Guitar, where there a click sound everytime you strum, buttons are sturdier too.
Drums, It's actually quite good. Even though it's only a 4-piece but hell it sure is fun. No complains about the Bass pedal, almost theres one small thing about it, too-springy. Problem solved when I get my mega pedal.
Mic, nothing much to talk about it, it's a microphone. It's also fun to rock with the mic, haha.
Overall, great game, although hefty price. Both my brothers chipped in some dough so it's not bad for the price. Excellent replay value, great party game.
Okay, back to today.
I unpacked and set everything up, Dwarf helped. We played lots of different songs, Swing Swing, Move along, The Kill, Wonderwall, etc.
Dwarf sing very pro one :(
I've got evidence
SO PRO RIGHT WTF :(
Lucky not expert or else gold hehe
:(
Okok, end of blogpost
Monday, February 25, 2008
Today's mini outing
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|