Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 3

12 AM.

WR kio me and merciful tank, go and eat popeye chikinz at Airport T3. Went for #8, shrimp meal. Imo it's not bad, will be eating it again if I don't feel like having Chicken. We ate halfway then Merciful tank went to send his GF home.
We told him to meet up at Gardens again later, so me and WR had a race to see who reached gardens first. I took my personal "shortcut" whereas he took the "long way" there. In the end who win? wr :( By a little bit, I could see his car infront and could've overtaken him if it weren't for you meddling cabs. :( :(

Okay, so we park 1 corner and decided to chat and shit and stuff. Merciful tank came like what, 40minutes later? And said he's just here to buy prata from RK House for his mom or sumthing. So he left us :( Then we decided to call AJ, thought he was clubbing but he wasn't!! He's with wenhao and RH. :D We decided to meet up at punggol nasi lemak so wr and i decided to race there again, ccb. He ended up winning me again omfg. I took my shortcut and he took the longway. Lucky bastard didn't encounter any red lights. Sheesh. :( the humps i encountered got more pattern than badminton ccb.

After eating we decided to go to your little secret place near old tamp rd. On the way there we let aj and wenhao go first and then we sped, that was when I realized that life really starts at 160km/h, fucking adrenalin rush. When we reached our little place we decided to use that long stretch to drag race, and I obviously owned em all. JUSKIDDIN. But they owned my wallet :( I burnt up 100km worth of petrol in like what? 15minutes? :( (Mileage is 5km/litre fyi).

After a while we just parked and sat by the roads to chat, talk about all kinds of stupid stuff. Like what will happen to this road when we grow up, will it be a fucking hdb estate or sumthing. Air-cons and their various pros and cons, inverter and what not. Ghost stories and shit.

blah blah blah we went home at 5:45 in the morn :(

More of this shit next time!! but remember to fucking ta pao drinks and food LOL