Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A blog post about Tuesday 05/05

7 zha 8 zha wake up
Brush Teeth
Wash Face
Bath
Shampoo head
Cleaned areas where I can't say or risk being flagged.

Feeling so tired
Pulled myself up and hauled my lazy ass to school with Jo
Went to class and this fvcked up thing happened. Was entering my username and password to access LEO, some web portal I have to visit everyday to get my resources. Facilitator was yapping about something and he stopped and asked me if I'm done yet.
Should've killed that sonuvabitch facilitator :(

I left class at 10:20, pangsehing Andrea, preet and 2 other guys that I can't communicate with cause one's of another nationality and the other's just a bum.
I blame bona cause he ask me to pon one jk :(

Went to find lence @ NYP first. Then met up with Bona at AMK to play pool.
FUCKING CHEEBYE BLACK BIRD ALWAYS CHUT PATTERN LAST MINUTES KNN jk

Yadda yadda, I think my post is getting too long. Later become like Qihao jk.

At night went Kayu with Jo, lence and naky. (Yes his name is Naky now)
Then went to Yishun Dam :(

That is all :( :(
No pix cause i nvr take pix.
But I got a pix of Naku.
Enjoy